Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Despite the snow storm this past week, the social media world has been buzzing with updates.
- Looking to check in on your bracket teams? Snapchat has partnered with Turner to publish live content in the Our Stories section of the app.
- Snapchat is starting to offer original content and is connecting with Vice to provide a reality dating show.
- Snapchatters looking to talk to their favorite friends are now able to do so easier with the app’s new update. This feature enables users to add bitmoji’s of their friends to the home screen.
- While promoting its brief pre-roll ad format, YouTube turned to advertising agencies to create classic stories into six-seconds of videos. The videos were debuted as part of a challenge at SXSW.
- It’s no surprise that video is taking over social media networks across the board. Quintly took a look at over 167,000 Facebook profiles and analyzed that 47% use video in their Facebook campaigns.
- Facebook has signed a deal to cover Major League Soccer games on Facebook Live. It will be airing at least 22 games, starting with the Atlanta United and Chicago Fire at 4PM on March 18th.
- Facebook has released Messenger Day, a feature similar to Snapchat’s Stories. Messenger Day users can create and share 24-hour stories.
- Facebook is bringing advertisements to Instant Articles. Ads will now be showcased every 250 words in the articles.
- Pinterest’s Lens is now available to use. The feature will enable users to find images similar to the object that they take a photo of.
Are you curious about the changing world of social media and digital marketing? Kraus Marketing specializes in Social Media and Digital Marketing. We service companies in the New Jersey and New York City area. Find out how we can help you by contacting us today.