Expand Your Property Awareness
If you have a real estate business, you know the importance of getting the word out about your listings. What good is having a beautiful listing if no one knows when and where to find it? Let our experts here at Kraus Marketing create a game-changing, multi-channel, digital marketing campaign to increase property awareness and drive sales.
As a real estate marketing agency, we are here to make sure your listings are getting the traffic they deserve and that your marketing campaign is doing its job to connect you with more potential buyers. Relax, we’ve got you covered.
Real Estate Marketing Services We Offer
- Brand identity. Consistency is key. After helping you explore your desired brand image, we’ll help you express it via colors, fonts, and approved imagery and messaging throughout all of the content you share.
- Website design & development. We’d hate for you to lose potential buyers who visited your website and found it wasn’t functioning correctly. As buyers look for listings via your website, it’s important that it loads fast, is mobile responsive, and contains the information they’re looking for.
- Campaign creation. Campaigns spread word of your business locally and from afar. Your campaign strategy will be customized depending on your specific goals discussed in meetings with our team.
- SEO. When competing in the saturated real estate market, it may be difficult to navigate Google’s algorithm and help land your website at the top of search results. In a nutshell, search engine optimization (SEO) utilizes certain keywords and phrasing within your website so that Google favors it and ranks it higher on a search engine results page (SERPs). It also uses off-page techniques to inform Google that you are a trustworthy site.
- PPC. If you’re looking to inform people about a time-sensitive development or an open house, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns can be your secret weapon. PPC enables you to reach more people, more quickly, while giving you more control and access to measuring results.
- Social media. With 74% of sellers using social media to find their real estate agent, there’s no better time for you to establish your presence online. A well-maintained social media profile can put your name out there in front of thousands of potential buyers and sellers. Plus, with our retargeting tools, you can influence users searching for homes online to reconsider your listing.
- Email marketing. While some may think email is becoming outdated, approximately 58% of adults still report that their email is the first thing they check in the morning. Not to mention email consumer conversion rates are 40x those of Facebook and Twitter. Email marketing is also a great way to reach out to a more specific target audience with personalized offers.
Real Estate Case Study
Website Design and Marketing Strategy for a Real Estate Developer and Sales Company
Because of the new affordances granted to us by the internet, real estate’s marketing and sales strategies may have changed more than any other industry. Despite the shift towards digital marketing, it’s important that you choose an agency well-versed not only in interactive marketing strategies, but traditional ones as well. That’s where we come in. At Kraus, we’re energized and ready to help you get the most out of your real estate marketing campaign. Want proof? Keep reading.
We had a client come to us to help sell condominiums. So, we helped them sell 40 condos in just 6 months from the move-in date during a very troubled housing market.
A real estate developer that built large condo complexes in New Jersey and New York. In this case, they were to sell the units once they were completed. They also develop apartment complexes where they manage the property.
Struggling to obtain enough leads due to a troubled economy and outdated traditional marketing methods, they approached us with a total of 44 condos to sell in a building that was near completion.
The Kraus Solution:
- Create a brand for the building so it could stand out in a market saturated with new buildings
- Develop and optimize a web presence so that they could be found on search engines. This included:
- A mobile-friendly design
- A fully interactive gallery showcasing each property
- SEO Optimized content to boost rankings on search engine result pages (SERPs)
- Provide a better system of capturing cold leads and gathering their information to contact potential buyers for an appointment
- A traditional and interactive marketing plan created specifically to drive qualified leads back to the website and building (Kraus Marketing executed and managed this completely)
Within 6 months of the Grand Opening (move-in date), 40 out of the 44 condos were sold. Today, all of the units have been sold.
40 Pine Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
New York City:
315 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
601 N. Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
To learn more about opportunities at Kraus Marketing: