Amplify Your Environmental Efforts
When it comes to sustainability, your company knows the importance of spreading the word and teaching others how to make a difference. Educating potential clients about clean energy and reducing their carbon footprint can be done efficiently with a sustainability marketing firm. At Kraus Marketing, we know how to develop strategic sustainability marketing plans that will align with your company’s goals.
Partnering with our sustainability marketing firm will benefit you in the long run, as we can help establish the foundation of your company’s marketing efforts and allow them to flourish.
What Our Sustainability Marketing Firm Offers
- Brand identity. Establishing your brand’s identity is key to showing potential clients what your company stands for. We’ll help you design a brand image with colors, fonts, imagery, and messaging that will reflect your sustainability goals.
- Website design & development. When people are looking to learn more about sustainability, it’s imperative that your website delivers key information in a manner that’s quick and efficient. Working with Kraus will help develop your company’s website to be search engine and user-friendly, dependable, and visually appealing.
- Campaign creation. Having a sustainability-based marketing campaign initiates the foundation for your company’s goals. Kraus Marketing recognizes the steps necessary to create a sustainability marketing plan that will ensure your company can achieve its purpose.
- SEO. Getting your company’s name at the top of Google searches can be done through excellent search engine optimization (SEO). Kraus Marketing specializes in using the right keywords and matching the algorithm to ensure Google ranks your brand higher on a search engine results page (SERPs).
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns work well to help your company reach people promptly and evaluate different strategies with specifically set budgets.
- Social media. Social media is a great way to expand your company’s reach and educate a larger audience on sustainability and green energy initiatives. It also offers you a chance to be more creative and stand out among other companies using both organic and paid strategies.
- Email marketing. Email can help you offer more information on sustainability to segmented audiences and build up their connection with your brand. Email marketing can keep your clients informed on the latest environmental industry developments and news about your company.
Sustainability Marketing Case Study
Now more than ever, companies and consumers are turning their focus to the environment. As an agency that understands the importance of sustainable and environmentally conscious brands, we look forward to sharing positive success stories from our clients in the industry. Learn how Kraus Marketing assisted one sustainability-focused client in the case study below.
Our Client:A New Jersey-based, FSC-certified packaging manufacturer assisting companies in all industries but specializing in packaging for the cosmetic, personal care, food, and pharmaceutical industries.
Client Challenge:The client needed everything from updated branding and a new website to an ongoing digital marketing campaign to give the business an online presence. Overall, there was a need to not only retain existing customers, but to also attract more regional customers, thus increasing revenue.
The Kraus Solution:
This client partnered with Kraus Marketing for a full spectrum of services that included branding, website design & development, photography & videography, and an integrated digital campaign consisting of SEO, social media, and email. The professional photography & videography was essential for us to better showcase this sustainable brand’s capabilities throughout their website and social media campaign.
In 2021, the client asked to push their digital campaign even more in the direction of sustainability. This was when they officially became an FSC-certified paper and corrugated packaging company for snacks, baked goods, cosmetic & skincare, grooming, and hair care products. A large part of this campaign involved Kraus Marketing updating pages on the client’s website and implementing a blog plan with more sustainability-focused keywords.
Client Success:From the launch of their new brand and website until now, our marketing initiatives have helped our client see outstanding results. They saw increased website traffic, an influx of new customers, and now rank highly on Google for keywords such as:
- sustainable packaging company nj
- green sustainable packaging
- what does fsc certified paper mean
- fsc-certified paper and corrugated packaging company nj
Stats:The client’s website launched in August of 2019. To show their continued success, even after the new site and digital campaign had been launched for a while, we reviewed data for January 1st, 2021, to June 1st, 2022 compared to the previous period (the time directly after site launch):
- Overall traffic to the website increased 91%
- Organic traffic increased 222%
- Traffic from social media increased 140%
A large portion of these numbers includes new users. We look forward to our continued partnership with this client and their ongoing success in the world of sustainability!
40 Pine Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
New York City:
315 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
601 N. Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
To learn more about opportunities at Kraus Marketing: