Broaden Your Brand
As consumers and businesses, we can thank logistics companies for getting our goods where we need them to be. But despite their established importance, many might underestimate their need for strong marketing campaigns. Businesses will always have a need for ensuring their products are moved efficiently and securely from Point A to Point B, wherever that may be. But how will they find your logistics or 3PL company if you’re not spreading the word about your services? With an experienced logistics marketing agency!
Here at Kraus Marketing, we create specialized integrated marketing campaigns to establish your brand. Whether you want to explore new aspects of your brand, increase awareness, or drive sales, we have the expertise to help you get where you need to be.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Brand identity. As a business, you must ensure that your brand’s stamp of approval actually means something to consumers. Incite customer loyalty and recognition through your chosen colors, fonts, approved imagery, and messaging to set yourself apart from your competition.
- Website design & development. You’re a logistics company, so you understand the importance of efficiency and functionality. Going along with the theme of brand consistency, these ideals should translate across your website too. Give potential clients a great experience with fast loading speeds, mobile responsiveness, and a visually pleasing design – all while giving them the information they seek.
- Campaign creation. With the right campaign, you can rule the world. Okay, maybe not the whole world, but some of it – the parts that matter for your business. Kraus Marketing can help you develop your “Big Idea” that will trickle down into the rest of your campaign strategies, building an emotional connection between you and your target audience.
- SEO. In terms of landing on the top of a search engine result page, it’s basically a systematic fight to the finish. Conducting good search engine optimization (SEO) practices can help you boost your content by using keywords and phrases that Google will favor and use to establish your site as reputable. Reputable sites get ranked higher.
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns can save you money by offering more control and easy access to tracked analytics. This is a great tool for building awareness and boosting your appearance in front of the consumers you’re trying to reach without much wait time.
- Social media. With social media platforms offering more services for businesses, they’re quickly becoming a hub for commerce rather than just entertainment. Having a strong presence on social media can help you manage your brand reputation and network with potential clients on a more personal level. It’s a great chance to showcase your company’s logistics capabilities and services.
Logistics Marketing Case Study
Website Design and Optimization for a Nationwide Logistics Company
Although the logistics industry is here to stay thanks to a booming e-commerce industry, there is still a need for a strong marketing campaign. The goal is not only to drive traffic to your site and bring in new clients, but to make sure those clients are a part of your target audience. That’s how Kraus can help.
“Kraus has been working with us on our Marketing efforts in areas ranging from Branding to SEO. The Kraus team has helped us boost our presence on the internet and within our industry beyond our expectations. The team is knowledgeable, professional, and has assimilated very well with our culture. Kraus continues to exceed our expectations!” – Distribution Center
A third-party logistics provider specializing in wholesale, retail, and direct to consumer unit fulfillment came to us to build their website and to provide them with continuing optimization. The goal was to gain visitor quantity, but more so the quality of visitors to their website in order to increase their online conversions.
When the client came to us, their existing website was severely outdated, and the quality of leads coming through the site were not adequate. The client knew the value of gaining a quality lead through their website – as one good lead would significantly outweigh the costs of the marketing plan. That is when Kraus came onto the scene.
The Kraus Solution:
Kraus built an aesthetically pleasing and highly functional website for our client with the capability for ongoing optimization. After site launch, our team developed a strategic SEO plan. This plan included technical on-page methods, such as well researched long-tail keywords, well thought out and highly organized meta data, and relevant page content among several other strategies. Since the site launched – we have seen a high rate of success for our client.
We’ve had close to an 80% increase in the number of form submissions for this client. In the last eight months, that is over 110 requests for potential customers looking for our client’s services.
- Overall Users: Increased by 208%
- New Users: Increased by 218%
40 Pine Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
New York City:
315 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
601 N. Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
To learn more about opportunities at Kraus Marketing: