This summer, we’re introducing a NEW program for our interns: the Kraus Creative Duo!
We’re looking for a dynamic Graphic Design Intern + Copywriting Intern, who will each work individually to support our creative teams and pair up for specific projects. Internships will take place 2 – 3 days per week depending on availability.
The interns will have the opportunity to come up with high-quality creative solutions for Kraus and our agency’s clients, targeting a variety of media channels.
The Creative Duo will have opportunities to work on Kraus’ digital marketing assets and projects, as well as those of other clients.
Together, the interns will:
- Assist in creative process including ideation, visualization, presentation, and execution
- Liaise frequently with Kraus’ internal departments (digital, art/web, project management, and business development)
- Communicate creative concepts to Kraus team, ensuring these align with strategy and the creative brief’s objectives
- Work closely with Kraus team to develop creative solutions of the highest caliber
- Work on multiple tasks at once, in various team combinations, to assist with projects
- Join Kraus team in internal and necessary meetings when applicable
- Complete a capstone project to show their chops and demonstrate the skills they’ve honed at Kraus. (Capstone projects are excellent for portfolio work, research, and academic purposes!)