Culture & Work Ethic
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating a good time into everything we do.
Working with people you enjoy being around is important. We often get together for happy hours, sporting events, company parties, non-profit work, and more.
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hardworking, and driven to be the best in their field.
Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously, but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and show our clients why we’re the best at what we do.
Wellness & Mental Health Days
Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance Plans
401k Participation with a Company Match
Flexible Work Hours & Hybrid Schedules Available
Volunteer Opportunities and Time Off
Additional Learning & Development Opportunities
To apply for an internship please visit our Internship page.
Kraus Marketing is seeking a talented and experienced full-time Videographer/Video Editor to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our creative team to edit narrative commercials, sizzle reels, documentary pieces, podcast videos, and more for our clients across a variety of industries.
We are looking for someone to join the team at our Morristown, NJ location utilizing a hybrid schedule of in-office & remote work.
Reporting directly to the Video Production Manager, this position will include video editing and video production tasks including: data management, color grading, sound design, motion graphics, pre-production tasks, videography & lighting. Responsibilities include:
- Organize and edit all video files from client and internal shoots
- Attend and assist photo/video shoots as required
- Work with the Video Production Manager to develop best practices in Post-Production
- Use scripts and storyboards to complete video edits and revisions
- Work in a fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
- Give and receive critical project feedback in a team environment
- Adapt quickly to changes in production plan/schedules
- Ensure schedules and deadlines are being met; report changes, raise necessary flags, and convey delays to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
- Work with internal teams to strategize and brainstorm based on proactive ideas and RFP
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Final Cut X
- File Management
- Meeting Deadlines
- Narrative Editing
- Documentary Editing
- Social Video Editing
- Videography Experience
- Photography Experience
Please submit both a cover letter and resume along with a portfolio of your work to be considered for this role.
Kraus Marketing is seeking a Business Development Executive with at least 2-3 years of experience to work in our Tampa, FL location. This position is responsible for acquiring new major accounts for Kraus Marketing while supporting and growing the sales of existing assigned accounts.
*This will be a full-time position (hybrid of in-office & remote work).
- Motivated, hungry, energetic
- Proven track record of time management
- Task-oriented with a balance in relationship building
- Personal Accountability
- Consultative sales approach and ability to visually paint a picture; a passion for customer service
- Infectious personality, likable and flexible; someone who enjoys being in a social setting is a must
- Resilient, insatiable drive to succeed, perseverance; motivation by hitting their target metrics
- Active listening: ability to build rapport; have a consultative dialogue with team and clients
- Skill and charisma to gain credibility and trust across levels, roles, and personality types
- Humble, team player; ability to work independently, but also cohesively with a team
- Must have at least 2-3 years of outside sales, marketing agency, or digital marketing, experience
- Must have a proven track record of success as a hunter – working and winning
- A proven track record of increased sales
- Proven high-level client service and customer retention
- Able to maintain a network of influence
- A degree is preferred but not required
- Motivated to work on a commission-based pay structure
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a virtual setting with colleagues and clients
- Must be an effective communicator professionally, ethically, and engagingly
- Finding creative ways to make businesses achieve their growth objectives
- Following up on leads generated by outbound marketing efforts and independently identifying new leads and prospects through referrals, participation in appropriate networking events, etc.
- Weekly attendance at networking events and centers of influence
- Revenue generation through new client acquisition in accordance with assigned targets and goals
- Job will require occasional travel with the main territory being in the Tampa area. The candidate will need to work closely and collaboratively with other sales reps in FL.
- The candidate’s ideal targets will include C-level marketing professionals (CMO, Marketing Director, C-Suite, etc.)
Please submit both a cover letter and resume (submissions without a cover letter will not be considered).