“Kraus Marketing is not just any job – it is a career. I enjoy coming into work each day and contributing to the success of our company and our clients. In a typical day at Kraus Marketing, you’ll hear laughter, collaborative meetings, creative brainstorming sessions, and even a burrito song. Our team has fun together and works hard to provide quality marketing services for a wide range of clients.” – Stephanie, Digital Marketing Coordinator
Who are we?
Here at Kraus Marketing, we are a team of young, talent-driven individuals who live, eat and breathe marketing. We specialize in website design, branding, social media marketing, search engine optimization and pay per click. Kraus Marketing prides ourselves on being great at what we do and we push each other to be better than that.
What do we stand for?
The philosophy behind Kraus Marketing starts and ends with family. We care about our employees and we celebrate with them when personal milestones are reached. From outings as a team to weddings and new babies, we have been there, done that, taken the #selfie to prove it. The team at Kraus Marketing works hard and plays hard to achieve that work-life balance.
What is the employee culture like?
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating fun into everything we do. As a younger agency, we are involved in a softball league and play as a team every week. We go on group outings to happy hour, sporting events and partake in corporate events.
What type of people are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hard working and driven to be the best in their field. Everyone is held accountable and must be self-sufficient while being able to work as a team. Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and present themselves in a professional manner.
If Kraus Marketing sounds like a place that you could see yourself at, take a look at our current job openings. If you don’t see something that fits your needs, send us a general resume and cover letter anyway; you never know what may open up.
When you determine which position is best for you, fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in growing our company!
Kraus Marketing is hiring Account Managers!
Are you looking for a career in marketing sales?
As an Account Manager, you will be required to do the following:
- Entry level sales
- Client prospecting
- Proposal creation
- Participate in networking events
We are looking for Account Managers who:
- Have a college degree/relevant experience in place of a degree
- Driver’s license as travel is required
- Friendly & outgoing
- Driven & ambitious
- Marketing experience is a plus
Kraus Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our design team. You will have an opportunity to work across multiple brands and be part of a small team led by our head of Marketing. If you have a passion for typography, illustration, and the craft of design please apply.
Here’s What We Are Looking For:
• 3-5+ years of experience as a Designer
• experience working in an ad agency or marketing firm
• meticulous about details
• an incredible eye for design
• experience designing for print and digital
• Design and execution of marketing collateral across print and digital mediums.
• Ensure all visual communications are up to date, and reflective of current brand goals and corporate culture.
• Translate ad campaigns into multi-channel use scenarios, including Social Media, Email Campaigns, Website Landing Pages and more.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Strong, color correction, retouching and typography skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and file management skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Have a great curiosity relating to all things design and technology.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, creative problem solver.
Not Required but Desired Skill Sets:
• Experience working with CMS platforms such as WordPress.
• Photography, Cinematography.
• Graphic Design Degree Preferred
What we Offer:
• Casual, fun, hardworking environment.
• The ability to learn from on staff creative professionals.
• Growth potential based on your ability to meet and exceed expectations.
Please submit the following to apply for position:
• Link to online portfolio
The Junior Social Media Specialist is responsible for writing, curating images for, scheduling, and reporting on a wide range of clients’ social media posts. A passion for writing and aptitude for quick yet accurate work is key to success in this role. This position will report directly to our Senior Social Media Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success with content (at least 1 year of experience in short form content writing).
- A working knowledge of social media marketing and advertising.
- Customer focus and dedication to complete satisfaction.
- Superb spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Integrity, initiative, and a proven work ethic.
- A commitment to continuing education and growth in digital marketing.
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms like Hootsuite or Sprout Social preferred.
Interested candidates that e-mail a cover letter, résumé, and writing samples will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
Please send short-form writing samples that clearly exemplify proficiency in social media content. Those without the latter will not be considered for the position. If you do not have samples from previous work, please draft a Facebook Post, Twitter Post, and Instagram post about the “Konami Code” for submission.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.