“Kraus Marketing is more than your average job. They are focused on helping each employee reach their full potential while also encouraging us to explore new growth opportunities. Their focus on employee engagement leads to the awesome work this agency produces on a daily basis. No day at Kraus is the same, and the bond we have with one another is not something you can find at just any agency.”
Who are we?
Here at Kraus Marketing, we are a team of young, talent-driven individuals who live, eat and breathe marketing. We specialize in website design, branding, social media marketing, search engine optimization and pay per click. Kraus Marketing prides ourselves on being great at what we do and we push each other to be better than that.
What do we stand for?
The philosophy behind Kraus Marketing starts and ends with family. We care about our employees and we celebrate with them when personal milestones are reached. From outings as a team to weddings and new babies, we have been there, done that, taken the #selfie to prove it. The team at Kraus Marketing works hard and plays hard to achieve that work-life balance.
What is the employee culture like?
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating fun into everything we do. As a younger agency, we are involved in a softball league and play as a team every week. We go on group outings to happy hour, sporting events and partake in corporate events.
What type of people are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hard working and driven to be the best in their field. Everyone is held accountable and must be self-sufficient while being able to work as a team. Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and present themselves in a professional manner.
If Kraus Marketing sounds like a place that you could see yourself at, take a look at our current job openings. If you don’t see something that fits your needs, send us a general resume and cover letter anyway; you never know what may open up.
When you determine which position is best for you, fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in growing our company!
The Finance/Office Manager is responsible for maintaining the daily accounting activities of our growing company: Setting up and entering new clients to our accounting and project management systems, A/R including active collections, A/P, payment processing, journal entries, payroll processing, deposits and making weekly reports to our leadership team (P&L, sales report, commission report, etc).
This is not a remote position and is full-time.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success in bookkeeping and accounting OR accounting degree + 3 years of demonstrated success in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Experience with Quickbooks desktop versions. (You will be tested.)
- The ability to work in an open office space with others & manage multiple priorities at once.
- A proven track record of successfully collecting on aging and overdue accounts.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic. (Integrity is huge.)
- Proactive communication skills and the ability to follow up with clients, co-workers, vendors, and other stakeholders as needed and without direction.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks. (no job too small.)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite and the ability to learn new programs.
Interested candidates who provide both a resume and cover letter will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. Please reference job code “kangaroo” in your cover letter and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kraus Marketing is seeking an innovative strategic problem-solver to enhance our growing, creative digital team. We are currently hiring a full-time Digital Project Manager for our office in Morristown, NJ. In this role, you will work closely with account managers and the digital team to bring cohesive communication between projects and clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a client-facing role, have a strong attention to detail, and experience working on strict timelines and budgets.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to upper management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Highly proficient in content marketing theory and applications
- Working knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Excels at building/maintaining relationships, online and off
- Agency experience of at least one year is a plus, though not mandatory
Interested candidates who provide both a resume and cover letter will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. Please reference job code “toucan” in your cover letter. Resumes/cover letters to be sent to email@example.com
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kraus Marketing is Hiring A Business Development Specialist!
Are you looking to work in a high-end marketing agency where you are valued? Do you like to meet new people, network, and help to influence the success of a company? Kraus Marketing is looking for account managers. As an account manager, you will be tasked to create new business opportunities via networking, walk-ins, cold calls, and leads from our website. This also includes writing proposals and contracts, creating projection reports, as well as prospect tracking. You will be required to maintain current relationships with ongoing clients and continually provide them with new marketing opportunities.
- 5+ years outside sales (preferably with a marketing agency)
- Proven track record of increased sales
- Proven high-level client service and customer retention
- Maintain a network of influence
- Motivated to work commission-based pay structure.
All others need not apply. Please respond to the email address below with a customized cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Kraus in particular. In addition, please type “Motivated” into the subject line or the email will be ignored.