FUN FACT: WE HAVE 4 SETS OF BIRTHDAY TWINS
“Kraus Marketing is more than your average job. They are focused on helping each employee reach their full potential while also encouraging us to explore new growth opportunities. Their focus on employee engagement leads to the awesome work this agency produces on a daily basis. No day at Kraus is the same, and the bond we have with one another is not something you can find at just any agency.”
Who are we?
Here at Kraus Marketing, we are a team of young, talent-driven individuals who live, eat, and breathe marketing. We specialize in website design, branding, social media marketing, search engine optimization, pay per click, and more. We pride ourselves in being great at what we do, and then we push each other to be better than that.
What do we stand for?
The philosophy behind Kraus Marketing starts and ends with family. We care about our employees and we celebrate with them when personal milestones are reached. From outings as a team to weddings and babies, we have been there, done that, and taken the #selfie to prove it. The team at Kraus Marketing works hard and plays hard to achieve that work-life balance.
What is the employee culture like?
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating fun into everything we do. Working with people you enjoy being around is important, and luckily, we enjoy it so much we actually choose to spend time together! We often get together for happy hours, sporting events, company parties, non-profit work, and more.
What type of people are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hardworking, and driven to be the best in their field. Everyone is held accountable and must be self-sufficient while being able to work as a team. Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously, but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and present themselves in a professional manner.
If Kraus Marketing sounds like a place that you could see yourself at, take a look at our current job openings. If you don’t see something that fits your needs, send us a general resume and cover letter anyway; you never know what may open up in the future!
When you determine which position is best for you, fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in growing our company!
To apply for an internship please visit our Internship page.
Job Title: Junior Account Representative
Location: Morristown, NJ
Reports To: Business Development Manager and CEO
About Kraus Marketing:
- We are a full-service, integrated digital marketing agency assisting clients throughout the tri-state area and beyond with campaign execution or project management from concept to finished product, assuring no detail is overlooked along the way. At Kraus Marketing, we combine great ideas with hard work and a dedicated team of project managers, designers, web developers, Google certified digital strategists, and copywriters. The result is high-end marketing that produces the best ROI for our clients and their businesses.
- Our Core Values:
- Motivated & Hungry – We are career driven, enjoy coming to work, and have a passion for learning and new opportunity.
- Well-Intentioned – We are transparent with our internal staff and clients, always working to make the right choice, no matter the situation or popular opinion.
- Collaboration Centered – Working together with efficient communication, respect, and aligned end goals is how we provide excellent service to our clients. There is no man for themselves.
- Inspiring Leaders – A team lead through encouragement, confidence, and positivity is a team that will go places. We work to move past negativity with a proactive game plan.
- Only the Best – We hire the best, we provide the best service, and we consistently represent these core values both internally and externally.
- Opportunity for a knowledgeable, confident, and competitive marketing professional to join Kraus Marketing as a Junior Account Representative tasked with developing new relationships and business opportunities through cold calling, networking, walk-ins, and other prospecting activities to identify potential clients and generate revenue.
- Additionally, the Junior Account Representative will support and assist the Business Development Manager with duties related to prospecting, presenting, closing, and on-boarding potential clients.
- Identify and pursue new leads with the goal of expanding Kraus Marketing’s client base through new accounts
- Consistent daily prospecting outreach to schedule meetings, conduct in-person client needs analysis, prepare and present solution-based marketing proposals, and close new business deals
- Work internally with departments at Kraus to ensure proper onboarding and communication of client needs and expectations
- Represent Kraus Marketing at approved industry networking/business development events
- Maintain and track a weekly “cookbook” of prospecting activities, touch points, and end goals
- Receive mentorship from Business Development Manager, CEO, and other colleagues
- Hungry, curious, levelheaded, persistent, intelligent, persuasive, and clear-spoken
- Must be a ‘people person’ that enjoys speaking with others
- Have a consistent track record of achieving personal and professional goals
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, sales, marketing, or equivalent required
- Knowledge of marketing processes, traditional and digital advertising platforms, planning and strategy tactics a plus
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with proven ability to build relationships and develop trust
- Comfortable asking for the sale from senior and C-level contacts
- Exceptional writing, verbal, and creative presentation skills
- Past sales related positions are a plus, but not required
- Proficient with MS Office
Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Location: Morristown, NJ
Seeking a temp to hire full-time Junior Web Developer with at least 1-2 years of experience or relevant training/education in web development.
Translate static web design concepts into fully functional websites. Using a working knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as specific content management systems such as WordPress and Magento, web developers create the framework and functional aspects of the website.
Role and responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proficient in HTML
- Meet with clients and/or the Senior Web Manager to determine the scope of a project
- Present the design to the Senior Web Design Manager and revise accordingly
- Ensure websites are designed to be pixel-perfect matches from web concepts
- Responsible for implementing mobile responsive components and testing on multiple browsers and platforms
- Consult art and digital marketing teams to implement various web components and ensure project deadlines are maintained
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review all deliverable for errors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to upper management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Troubleshoot client website issues, including liaising with hosting company to resolve problems
- MUST SEND A WEBSITE PORTFOLIO
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience or education in web development
- Proficient in HTML
- Proficient in CSS
- Ability to take a working art file and translate into a webpage
- Ability to work in WordPress and install WordPress
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Magento experience a plus
- WooCommerce experience a plus
- Ability to work or adapt to Mac/OSX
- MUST SEND A WEBSITE PORTFOLIO
Must be able to work effectively in an open office environment that can at times be noisy and distracting.
Interested candidates who provide both a resume, cover letter and portfolio will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
Please reference job code “Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start” to the button of their submission to qualify.