Culture & Work Ethic
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating a good time into everything we do.
Working with people you enjoy being around is important. We often get together for happy hours, sporting events, company parties, non-profit work, and more.
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hardworking, and driven to be the best in their field.
Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously, but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and show our clients why we’re the best at what we do.
Wellness & Mental Health Days
Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance Plans
401k Participation with a Company Match
Flexible Work Hours & Hybrid Schedules Available
Volunteer Opportunities and Time Off
Additional Learning & Development Opportunities
To apply for an internship please visit our Internship page.
Kraus Marketing is seeking a Graphic Designer with at least 3+ years of experience or relevant training/education in graphic design to work in our Morristown, NJ office utilizing a hybrid schedule of remote & in-office days.
Reporting directly to the Art Director, this position will include (but may not be limited to) graphic design, web design, customer service, customer and internal expectation management for the projects managed, user experience, and sending projects to print.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Offer input in creative meetings, contributing to the entire creative process
- Communicate confidently and effectively with the internal team and the client team
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicate with senior team members to receive & implement constructive feedback
- Support the team through the execution of campaigns and projects
- Ensure that all work is done on time, within scope, and within budget
- Report and escalate to upper management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Remain up to date on current trends in the design industry
- A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- UX Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (or related field)
- 3+ years of branding/identity design experience
- Experience with motion graphics and a working knowledge of the web is a plus
- Experienced in all current design programs
- Strong design, verbal, organizational, and time management skills
- Must include a portfolio to be considered
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in your submission.