FUN FACT: WE HAVE 4 SETS OF BIRTHDAY TWINS
“Kraus Marketing is more than your average job. They are focused on helping each employee reach their full potential while also encouraging us to explore new growth opportunities. Their focus on employee engagement leads to the awesome work this agency produces on a daily basis. No day at Kraus is the same, and the bond we have with one another is not something you can find at just any agency.”
Who are we?
Here at Kraus Marketing, we are a team of young, talent-driven individuals who live, eat, and breathe marketing. We specialize in website design, branding, social media marketing, search engine optimization, pay per click, and more. We pride ourselves in being great at what we do, and then we push each other to be better than that.
What do we stand for?
The philosophy behind Kraus Marketing starts and ends with family. We care about our employees and we celebrate with them when personal milestones are reached. From outings as a team to weddings and babies, we have been there, done that, and taken the #selfie to prove it. The team at Kraus Marketing works hard and plays hard to achieve that work-life balance.
What is the employee culture like?
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating fun into everything we do. Working with people you enjoy being around is important, and luckily, we enjoy it so much we actually choose to spend time together! We often get together for happy hours, sporting events, company parties, non-profit work, and more.
What type of people are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hardworking, and driven to be the best in their field. Everyone is held accountable and must be self-sufficient while being able to work as a team. Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously, but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and present themselves in a professional manner.
If Kraus Marketing sounds like a place that you could see yourself at, take a look at our current job openings. If you don’t see something that fits your needs, send us a general resume and cover letter anyway; you never know what may open up in the future!
When you determine which position is best for you, fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in growing our company!
To apply for an internship please visit our Internship page.
Busy marketing agency seeking an experienced Jr. Digital Project Manager with some agency and digital marketing experience. This position will include (but may not be limited to) the understanding of digital services, onboarding of clients and client projects, customer service, as well as customer and internal expectation-management for the projects managed.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent with both internal and client communication
- Proficient in written communication
- Comfortable attending off-site client meetings
- Detail oriented and organized
- A stickler for deadlines
- Committed to continuing education and growth in digital marketing, as well as an understanding of Kraus Marketing’s services
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Insights a plus
Job responsibilities include:
- Work alongside Marketing Management and Project Management teams to develop project scopes and objectives for digital clients, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Support digital production team in areas of email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and paid search
- In-depth client & competitive research
- Ensure resource availability and allocation of new projects across all internal departments
- Develop a detailed project plan and timeline to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, techniques, and reporting
Please submit both a cover letter and resume (submissions without a cover letter will not be considered), to [email protected].