“Kraus Marketing is more than your average job. They are focused on helping each employee reach their full potential while also encouraging us to explore new growth opportunities. Their focus on employee engagement leads to the awesome work this agency produces on a daily basis. No day at Kraus is the same, and the bond we have with one another is not something you can find at just any agency.”
Who are we?
Here at Kraus Marketing, we are a team of young, talent-driven individuals who live, eat and breathe marketing. We specialize in website design, branding, social media marketing, search engine optimization and pay per click. Kraus Marketing prides ourselves on being great at what we do and we push each other to be better than that.
What do we stand for?
The philosophy behind Kraus Marketing starts and ends with family. We care about our employees and we celebrate with them when personal milestones are reached. From outings as a team to weddings and new babies, we have been there, done that, taken the #selfie to prove it. The team at Kraus Marketing works hard and plays hard to achieve that work-life balance.
What is the employee culture like?
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating fun into everything we do. As a younger agency, we are involved in a softball league and play as a team every week. We go on group outings to happy hour, sporting events and partake in corporate events.
What type of people are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hard working and driven to be the best in their field. Everyone is held accountable and must be self-sufficient while being able to work as a team. Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and present themselves in a professional manner.
If Kraus Marketing sounds like a place that you could see yourself at, take a look at our current job openings. If you don’t see something that fits your needs, send us a general resume and cover letter anyway; you never know what may open up.
When you determine which position is best for you, fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in growing our company!
Kraus Marketing is Hiring A Business Development Specialist!
Are you looking to work in a high-end marketing agency where you are valued? Do you like to meet new people, network, and help to influence the success of a company? Kraus Marketing is looking for account managers. As an account manager, you will be tasked to create new business opportunities via networking, walk-ins, cold calls, and leads from our website. This also includes writing proposals and contracts, creating projection reports, as well as prospect tracking. You will be required to maintain current relationships with ongoing clients and continually provide them with new marketing opportunities.
- 5+ years outside sales (preferably with a marketing agency)
- Proven track record of increased sales
- Proven high-level client service and customer retention
- Maintain a network of influence
- Motivated to work commission-based pay structure.
All others need not apply. Please respond to the email address below with a customized cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Kraus in particular. In addition, please type “Motivated” into the subject line or the email will be ignored.
Calling all Graphic Design Students!
- Assist with concept, design and execution on various digital, web and print design projects including such materials as landing pages, website, direct mail pieces, marketing collateral, digital assets for advertising, social media and more
- The opportunity to learn an email marketing platform, which the candidate will be able to build out actual client emails
- Assist in graphic and web production
- Creation of marketing collateral pieces, design of wire frames for web, experience editing text and images in WordPress, logo design and more!
- Photography background a plus, but not required
- Must be a college senior that is graduating this May
- This is an in-house position
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Visual Design or possesses an equal alternative form of education
- 4 years of proficient computer use
- 2+ years of Adobe Creative Suite
- 1+ years HTML and CSS
- Must provide a portfolio link in order to be considered
- If you resume is in Microsoft Word, throw it out and start again 😊
Who You Are
- Passionate about best in class design, user experience, and project execution
- A team collaborator, clear communicator, prudent risk-assessor, and effective motivator
- Habitually thinking outside the box and exploring new ways to execute projects
- Committed to continuous improvement and optimizing productivity
- A team player that is makes it a priority to assist the team in all aspects
Kraus Marketing is seeking an innovative strategic problem-solver to enhance our growing, web development team. We are currently hiring a full-time Junior Web Developer for our office in Morristown, NJ. In this role, you will work closely with the art team, account managers and the digital team to build and create websites. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, experience working on strict timelines and budgets, and be comfortable in a client-facing role.
Junior Web Developers translate static web design concepts into fully functional websites. Using a working knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as specific content management systems such as WordPress and Magento, web developers create the framework and functional aspects of the website.
Role and responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meet with clients and/or the Senior Web Manager to determine the scope of a project
- Present the design to the Senior Web Design Manager and revise accordingly
- Ensure websites are designed to be pixel-perfect matches from web concepts
- Responsible for implementing mobile responsive components and testing on multiple browsers and platforms
- Consult art and digital marketing teams to implement various web components and ensure project deadlines are maintained
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review all deliverable for errors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to upper management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Troubleshoot client website issues, including liaising with hosting company to resolve problems
- Proficient in HTML
- Proficient in CSS
- Ability to take a working art file and translate into a webpage
- Ability to work in WordPress and install WordPress
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Magento experience a plus
- WooCommerce experience a plus
- Ability to work or adapt to Mac/OSX
- MUST SEND A WEBSITE PORTFOLIO
This is an in-house position. Interested candidates who provide both a resume, cover letter and portfolio will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. Please reference job code “toucan” in your cover letter. Resumes/cover letters to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifying candidates must put this code at the bottom of their cover letter to be considered.
“Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A”
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.