“Kraus Marketing is more than your average job. They are focused on helping each employee reach their full potential while also encouraging us to explore new growth opportunities. Their focus on employee engagement leads to the awesome work this agency produces on a daily basis. No day at Kraus is the same, and the bond we have with one another is not something you can find at just any agency.”
Who are we?
Here at Kraus Marketing, we are a team of young, talent-driven individuals who live, eat and breathe marketing. We specialize in website design, branding, social media marketing, search engine optimization and pay per click. Kraus Marketing prides ourselves on being great at what we do and we push each other to be better than that.
What do we stand for?
The philosophy behind Kraus Marketing starts and ends with family. We care about our employees and we celebrate with them when personal milestones are reached. From outings as a team to weddings and new babies, we have been there, done that, taken the #selfie to prove it. The team at Kraus Marketing works hard and plays hard to achieve that work-life balance.
What is the employee culture like?
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating fun into everything we do. As a younger agency, we are involved in a softball league and play as a team every week. We go on group outings to happy hour, sporting events and partake in corporate events.
What type of people are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hard working and driven to be the best in their field. Everyone is held accountable and must be self-sufficient while being able to work as a team. Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and present themselves in a professional manner.
If Kraus Marketing sounds like a place that you could see yourself at, take a look at our current job openings. If you don’t see something that fits your needs, send us a general resume and cover letter anyway; you never know what may open up.
When you determine which position is best for you, fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in growing our company!
Kraus Marketing is Hiring A Business Development Specialist!
Are you looking to work in a high-end marketing agency where you are valued? Do you like to meet new people, network, and help to influence the success of a company? Kraus Marketing is looking for account managers. As an account manager, you will be tasked to create new business opportunities via networking, walk-ins, cold calls, and leads from our website. This also includes writing proposals and contracts, creating projection reports, as well as prospect tracking. You will be required to maintain current relationships with ongoing clients and continually provide them with new marketing opportunities.
- 5+ years outside sales (preferably with a marketing agency)
- Proven track record of increased sales
- Proven high-level client service and customer retention
- Maintain a network of influence
- Motivated to work commission-based pay structure.
All others need not apply. Please respond to the email address below with a customized cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Kraus in particular. In addition, please type “Motivated” into the subject line or the email will be ignored.
Kraus Marketing is Hiring an SEM Coordinator!
Seeking a part-time SEM Coordinator with at least 1-2 years of experience or relevant training/education in search engine marketing.
- Experience or working knowledge of Google Analytics & AdWords
- Solid copywriting and copyediting skills
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience or education in search engine marketing
- Certification or experience in Google Analytics, Ad Words, & other SEM-related disciplines (SEO, PPC, etc.)
- Comfortable in a client-facing position
- Optimizing client accounts
- Creating & sending monthly reports to clients
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO
- Writing SEO friendly content (i.e. blogs, websites, campaign ads, etc.)
- This is a client-facing position. Along with our Digital Marketing team, you may be required to meet with clients, and understand their company and goals
This position is part-time with room for growth into a full-time position. Please submit both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (submissions without a cover letter will not be considered).