Culture & Work Ethic
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating a good time into everything we do.
Working with people you enjoy being around is important. We often get together for happy hours, sporting events, company parties, non-profit work, and more.
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hardworking, and driven to be the best in their field.
Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously, but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and show our clients why we’re the best at what we do.
Wellness & Mental Health Days
Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance Plans
401k Participation with a Company Match
Flexible Work Hours & Hybrid Schedules Available
Volunteer Opportunities and Time Off
Additional Learning & Development Opportunities
To apply for an internship please visit our Internship page.
Kraus Marketing is seeking a highly capable Art Director with strong managerial skills and the ability to offer insightful, direct feedback to the team for a variety of projects.
We are looking for an Art Director to work in our Morristown, NJ office utilizing a hybrid schedule of remote & in-office days.
With an artistic eye and keen sense of leadership, the Art Director must know how to take a client’s visual brand to the next level. In charge of the look and feel of campaigns and promotional materials, this position requires the creativity and attentiveness of an experienced artist. Art Directors have their hand in managing all aspects of a project, from the beginning concepts, design elements, and copy to timelines and team collaboration.
As the head of the Art Department, this position will be responsible for contributing to and reviewing the visual aspects of projects for our broad array of clients and the high production quality set forth by the agency. This includes overseeing our Art Department’s schedules and workload, quality control over internal and external assignments, and maintaining a hands-on approach to improving the client experience.
Art Director Expectations:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding in building design layout, visual hierarchy, typography, storyboarding, and management of photographers, illustrators, and other team members
- Embrace all forms of design across multiple marketing channels and platforms (Digital & Traditional)
- Develop a partnership approach with peers from all departments (Account Management, Project Management, Copywriting, Studio Productions, Web Development, etc.) on all client accounts
- Ensure that all work is done on time, within scope, and within budget
- Participate in new business/client activities and pitches as requested
- Supervise a team of graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, production artists, and creative freelancers
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients and third parties/vendors
- Set and maintain high visual brand standards
- Interact well with project teams to understand business objectives and client audience demographics to develop strategies for advertising campaigns
- A good knowledge of the following tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- UX Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (or related field)
- 5+ years-experience as an Art Director at an advertising or digital agency
- Experienced in all current design programs
- Strong design, verbal, organizational, and time management skills
- Must include a portfolio to be considered
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in your submission.
We are seeking a full-time Copywriter & Content Coordinator. Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience or relevant training/education in copywriting (this can include college newspapers, internships, etc.). We are looking for someone to join the team at our Morristown, NJ location utilizing a hybrid schedule of in-office & remote work.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Detail oriented and organized
- Deadline driven
- Proficient in writing and editing
- Excellent with clients (through email, over the phone, and in-person as this is a client-facing position)
- Committed to continuing education and growth in digital marketing
- Basic understanding of SEO and Google Analytics a plus
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage clients’ monthly content calendars (blogs, social media, email, etc.)
- Write various agency and client content
- Write and distribute press releases
- Update and optimize website copy for SEO purposes
- Meet with clients to discuss content strategies
Please submit both a cover letter and resume along with a writing sample (about 500 to 1000 words).