Expand Your Reach
With online powerhouse marketplaces like Amazon continuing to expand its reach and influence, the e-commerce industry is only growing stronger. I mean, what’s not to love? Consumers get the experience of visiting thousands of stores all with the click of a button. Not to mention, businesses also get the opportunity to deliver more personalized interactions with their customers, increasing brand loyalty, and strengthening their reputation. It’s a win-win situation.
There’s a lot to gain from a successful e-commerce business, but it’s hard work. Here at Kraus Marketing, we understand the importance of putting just as much weight on the smaller details as we do the larger ones. Through easy-to-use shopping features and organized product categories, catchy call-outs, and quick load times, we’ll make your e-commerce site a consumer’s dream. We’ll even combine the best of both worlds – traditional and digital marketing strategies – to drive sales, business awareness, and increase ROI.
For many people, a website is your first impression.
Typically, consumer brands come to us for:
- Brand identity. How do you define your e-commerce company’s personality? With brand identity, we help you explore your image through a logo, website, social media, stationery, and more. From there, we can craft the perfect messaging, imagery, and voice to help you reach your target audience.
- Website design & development. With websites, having nothing but a pretty appearance won’t take you very far. Did you know that 40% of online shoppers leave a website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load? Also, here at Kraus Marketing, we take it a step further and sync your inventory management system with your e-commerce website. We keep your site up-to-date with every new offer, deal, or season.
- Campaign creation. If your big idea is great, why not translate it into all aspects of your e-commerce business? Let Kraus help you develop a campaign that builds an emotional connection with your potential buyers.
- SEO. The secret to landing on top of a Google search query is search engine optimization (SEO). Without all the fancy terminology, it’s basically a way to optimize content and your product offerings using keywords and code. By matching Google’s algorithm, we ensure you show up on top of the organic search results.
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns are a quick and easy way to help you measure the effectiveness of different strategies. And, you don’t have to wait long to start seeing results, saving you time and money while still increasing sale conversions.
- Social media. Social media allows you to reach your target audience on a more personal, less intimidating level. It also has a lower cost per impression and higher ROI than print advertising. As people casually scroll through their social media platforms, you can strategically showcase your consumer goods.
- Email marketing. Email conversion rates are 40x those of Facebook and Twitter. It’s no surprise why businesses, especially e-commerce sites, utilize email marketing. Using them to push sales, promotions, and new product launches.
E-Commerce Case Study
Bringing Together the Digital Marketing Efforts of an International E-Commerce Business
You’re probably here because you’re considering revamping your e-commerce website or branding strategy. With the nonstop pace of the e-commerce industry, the quicker you start your campaign with Kraus Marketing, the sooner you can start boosting sales.
Our client is a consumer product brand based out of Japan. Before working with Kraus Marketing, their digital marketing and e-commerce business lacked a holistic, integrated marketing plan. There was a lack of consistency and focus on the target audience.
- Increase product sales
- Increase client retention
- New client engagement
- Brand awareness
- Successful new product launch
Integrated Digital Tactics Applied:
- Artwork and product imagery
- Utilized in display marketing
- Website banners and product imagery
- Email marketing
- Website artwork and product imagery
- Promotional artwork and content creation
- On-Page and technical SEO
- Including site content creation
- Email campaign
The Results YoY:
With Kraus Marketing’s suite of digital marketing services, the brand achieved a broader audience reach, increase in sales, and cohesive cross-channel communication of their unified message.
- >354% increase in traffic during Black Friday weekend campaigns
- Resulted in 31.6% increased revenue
- Increased AOV of $110
- By Channel:
- Paid Search: 1,303.36% increase in traffic
- Direct: 491.00% increase in revenue
- Email Marketing: 100% increase in traffic
- Increased user engagement
- Referral: 90.67% increase in revenue
40 Pine Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
New York City:
315 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
601 N. Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
To learn more about opportunities at Kraus Marketing: