Custom Branded Design
To gain customer loyalty and increase sales, your website should be on par with your current branding or brand guidelines- showcasing a custom look and feel that actually entices user conversions. The color scheme should match your business, typography should remain consistent, and any design or imagery should feel cohesive. Our team of graphic designers will create an eye-catching template that works alongside a functioning design to keep users scrolling and clicking from page to page and to help you stand out from the competition.
Do people even bother making non-mobile responsive websites today? At Kraus, we know that mobile-friendly websites are a must when it comes to higher conversion rates and that all sites should be optimized for viewing on the go. With the amount of time consumers spend looking at their phone, this step is essential to launching your new site.
When developing and launching your website, our designers, developers, and digital marketing specialists will work diligently to provide a site rooted in SEO best practices. This boosts your site’s ability to play fair with and eventually climb search engine rankings, ultimately improving visibility. We highly suggest pairing your new website with our integrated digital plans. These plans consist of monthly SEO maintenance, focused on bringing your site to the forefront of online search results.
Did you know that all of our websites come with a CMS training class aimed at helping the client make updates without the assistance of a web developer? (read more on this below!) However, we also understand that not all changes are a quick fix and that some clients just don’t have the time to make them – in which case we offer maintenance retainers.
An outdated website can cause a high bounce rate and a low conversion rate. Maintaining your site is important not only for relevance and company updates but for keeping the site functional and up to speed with today’s latest tactics. Our maintenance retainer plan allows you to send us an email regarding your requests or questions, and we’ll handle it from there!
A Look into the Kraus Website Training
Don’t worry- we aren’t just going to leave you to fend for yourself after the launch of your beautiful new website! We mentioned that each Kraus built sites comes with a training course, so let’s break that down a bit further. There are two course options, including basic level training and a more in-depth, personalized course.
- Includes a tour through the WordPress dashboard including how to post blogs, edit landing pages, and upload images
- An instructional guidebook is included for client’s future reference
- Occurs on the 2nd Tuesday of each month as a webinar
- 40-minute course (30 minutes of training and 10 minutes for questions)
- Comes free of charge with the purchase of your website (including WaaS sites)
- Includes a full walk-through of all website features including posts, pages, media library, contact forms, and any special features that are applicable to the client (portfolios/galleries, WooCommerce management, events/bookings, etc.)
- A custom instructional guidebook is included for client’s future reference
- Scheduled based on client availability, in person or through a webinar, depending on client preference
- 1-2 hour course depending on the breadth of the website
- Contact us for pricing!