NYC & NJ Website Design Agency Servicing Clients Worldwide
As a Website Design Agency, We Know the Power of Well… a Website
Bottom line – if you don’t have a well-designed, user-friendly website, your business is missing out. Online, the span of your company’s reach extends infinitely, allowing you to reach people beyond the limits of geographical distance. And with that expansion and proper maintenance, comes an increase in sales and conversions.
Your website acts as a first impression for potential clients. It is used to gain trust with the consumer and should clearly explain how your products or services can solve a problem they may be having. Doing so will increase your ROI, and with our team of experienced designers, web developers, and digital strategists, Kraus Marketing is the go-to trusted website design agency with locations in both NYC and NJ.
Contact Us to Talk About Web Design
Using the form below or by calling 973.998.5742
Our team of web developers, designers, and digital marketing specialists will work diligently to provide a beautifully designed site that is rooted in SEO best practices
Do people even bother making non-mobile responsive websites today? At Kraus, we know that mobile-friendly websites are a must when it comes to higher conversion rates and that all sites should be optimized for viewing on the go. With the amount of time consumers spend looking at their phone, this step is essential to launching your new site.
When developing and launching your website, our designers, developers, and digital marketing specialists will work diligently to provide a site rooted in SEO best practices. This boosts your site’s ability to play fair with and eventually climb search engine rankings, ultimately improving visibility. We highly suggest pairing your new website with our integrated digital plans. These plans consist of monthly SEO maintenance, focused on bringing your site to the forefront of online search results.
Did you know that all of our websites come with a CMS training class aimed at helping the client make updates without the assistance of a web developer? (read more on this below!) However, we also understand that not all changes are a quick fix and that some clients just don’t have the time to make them – in which case we offer maintenance retainers.
An outdated website can cause a high bounce rate and a low conversion rate. Maintaining your site is important not only for relevance and company updates but for keeping the site functional and up to speed with today’s latest tactics. Our maintenance retainer plan allows you to send us an email regarding your requests or questions, and we’ll handle it from there!
- Includes a tour through the WordPress dashboard including how to post blogs, edit landing pages, and upload images
- An instructional guidebook is included for client’s future reference
- Occurs on the 2nd Tuesday of each month as a webinar
- 40-minute course (30 minutes of training and 10 minutes for questions)
- Comes free of charge with the purchase of your website (including WaaS sites)
- Includes a full walk-through of all website features including posts, pages, media library, contact forms, and any special features that are applicable to the client (portfolios/galleries, WooCommerce management, events/bookings, etc.)
- A custom instructional guidebook is included for client’s future reference
- Scheduled based on client availability, in person or through a webinar, depending on client preference
- 1-2 hour course depending on the breadth of the website
- Contact us for pricing!
Kraus Marketing is a full-service web design agency, which means we design, develop, launch, and maintain your website all in-house. We provide each client with a creative, informative, and professional site that works as your company’s biggest asset. Contact us today to get started!