An integrated marketing plan focused on bringing awareness to a local medical practice. Healthcare marketing is more important than ever. With a saturated market of practices all fighting to be the best, it is important that you are able to reach potential clients while keeping in touch with current ones. See how Kraus Marketing helped in the case study below.
Our Client:A dermatologist in New Jersey who wanted to focus a portion of their marketing efforts on clinical trial participation.
Client Challenge:The client had a lackluster digital presence and needed Kraus to brighten up both their brand and website. This required in-depth conversations with the client to make sure we hit the rebrand and redesign on the head without straying from their initial goals.
The Kraus Solution:
- Create a new brand for the practice to help them not only stand out but draw in a community of those interested in clinical trials.
- Develop and optimize a new website that ranked well on search engines. This included:
- A mobile-friendly design
- SEO focused & keyword-optimized content to boost rankings on search engine result pages (SERPs) and educate patients
- Easy access to patient resources
- Launch a social media and PCC campaign focused on generating awareness.
Client Success:Our marketing efforts helped to increase participation in clinical trials, as well as the amount of patient appointments made. The new website, with increased page speed and user-friendly design, was a major factor in the campaign. The digital marketing efforts also made a huge impact, with organic traffic largely increasing since launch.
40 Pine Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
New York City:
315 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
601 N. Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
To learn more about opportunities at Kraus Marketing: