Make Your Content Reach Further Users
In the entertainment industry, your brand is creating something and waiting for the world to witness it. The market is saturated, though, and there are always hungry, new faces wrestling for their share of the public conversation. The competition level is high, and your brand needs a way to break through and rise to the top. Kraus Marketing is here to help.
At Kraus Marketing, we know what it means to entertain an audience. Our specialized integrated marketing campaigns illustrate your brand in ways that make people excited to learn more. Whether you’re looking to increase awareness, explore new aspects of your brand, or drive sales, we have the skills and the experience to help you thrive.
Our Services Tailored Just for You
- Brand identity. People want to know who you are and what you stand for. Your brand’s identity shows that to them with visual cues and copy that breeds customer loyalty and recognition. This includes your use of colors, fonts, imagery, and messaging.
- Website design & development. You’re in the entertainment industry, so you understand the importance of intriguing your audience’s senses with great design. Your website should reflect this. Fast loading speeds, mobile responsiveness, and a visually pleasing design are all necessary in today’s on-the-go world. Publishing content that matters to your visitors is just as vital.
- Campaign creation. Campaigns represent a bold step for your brand. You are taking action to achieve a goal and inviting your audience on the journey with you. Kraus Marketing can help you develop the ideas that will trickle down into the rest of your campaign strategies, building an emotional connection between you and your audience.
- SEO. Search engines can be tricky. There are plenty of good practices that can help your content rank high on search engine result pages (SERPs) but knowing how to implement them consistently is our specialty.
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns can save you money by offering more control and easy access to tracked analytics. This is a great tool for building awareness and boosting your appearance in front of the people you’re trying to reach without the longer timeframe that tactics like SEO typically require.
- Social media. Your fans or consumers are on social media, and of course you are too. It’s key to be on the right platforms based upon your target audience and to have ad spend behind your posts. Boost your brand awareness and interact with those who show interest.
- Email marketing. While some may think email is becoming outdated, approximately 58% of adults still report that their email is the first thing they check in the morning. Not to mention email consumer conversion rates are 40x those of Facebook and Twitter. Email marketing is also a great way to reach out to a more specific target audience with personalized updates.
Entertainment Marketing Case Study
YouTube Marketing for a Local Music Producer
Paid search and social media marketing are all part of the equation of success for many individuals and businesses in today’s market, especially in the entertainment industry. Below we discuss the power of a strategic and monitored paid search campaign with the help of Kraus Marketing.
Our client was a young, up-and-coming producer looking to gain a strong presence on YouTube. His goal was to reach musicians or artists that would be interested in the music he produced.
Our client found he had limited exposure through SoundCloud. He wanted to increase awareness of his music on a different platform while reaching the right target audience.
The Kraus Solution:
Kraus began running general awareness and video search YouTube Ads within interested and specific audiences in order to get our client’s music in front of people who wanted to hear it.
We then focused on optimization of the ad placements. After noticing there was room for improvement in a handful of metrics, we combed through all of the locations that our client’s videos were appearing. We discovered that there were many channels/placements that were underperforming in the major KPIs that we established. After implementing our changes, we saw increases in a number of performance metrics, such as average watch time, view rate, and interaction rate. We continued to monitor these views and revise the ads when needed.STATS TO CONSIDER:
- Total watch time across all videos is ~2.1 million minutes (or roughly four years of watch time!)
- View rate (views divided by impressions) increased from ~32% to right around ~48%
- On average, it cost ~$2.75 per 1,000 impressions, or $0.027 per impression and ~$6.98 per 1,000 views, or $0.069 per view
Client Success & Conclusion:
After less than 6 short months, we crossed over 1 million views across all of the client’s advertised videos. This came with a heavy amount of comments ranging from compliments, requests to use his music, and freestyle ideas to use over the client’s instrumentals. This all increased his subscriber count from 0 to 857.
40 Pine Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
New York City:
315 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
601 N. Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
To learn more about opportunities at Kraus Marketing: