Take Action Against Climate Change
This period in time marks a critical point in history, one where countries around the world must create actionable plans to lower their greenhouse gas emissions. Green energy is top of mind now in the U.S., with the federal government investing hundreds of billions of dollars into energy and climate reform.
One crucial component of combating climate change is focusing on renewable energy sources, such as solar power and wind power. These sustainable energy sources are increasing in popularity, with growing infrastructure around the country. Aside from corporations, individuals are also being encouraged to switch to energy-efficient options for their homes and vehicles.
In addition to sustainability-focused businesses, our renewable energy marketing agency also assists companies looking to reach a wider audience and make an immediate impact. Our green energy clients offer services including (but not limited to):
- Solar panel installation
- Solar maintenance
- Photovoltaic system repair
- LED lighting installation
- LED lighting maintenance
- Energy-efficient lighting upgrades
- Commercial and industrial electrical installations
- Commercial generator installations
What Our Renewable Energy Marketing Agency Offers
- Brand identity. Establishing your brand’s identity is key to showing potential clients what your company stands for. We’ll help you design a brand image with colors, typography, imagery, and messaging that will promote your renewable energy services.
- Website design & development. When people are looking to learn more about green energy options, it’s imperative that your website delivers key information in a manner that’s quick and efficient. Working with Kraus will help develop your company’s website to be search engine and user-friendly, dependable, and visually appealing.
- Campaign creation. Having a renewable energy-focused marketing campaign initiates the foundation for your company’s goals. Kraus Marketing recognizes the steps necessary to create a renewable energy marketing plan that will ensure your company can achieve its purpose.
- SEO. Getting your company’s name at the top of Google searches can be done through excellent search engine optimization (SEO). Kraus Marketing specializes in using the right keywords and matching the algorithm to ensure Google ranks your brand higher on the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns work well to help your company reach people promptly and evaluate different strategies with specifically set budgets.
- Social media. Social media is a great way to expand your company’s reach and educate a larger audience on renewable energy services and green energy initiatives. It also offers you a chance to be more creative and stand out among other companies using both organic and paid strategies.
- Email marketing. Email can help you offer more information on renewable energy to segmented audiences and build up their connection with your brand. Email marketing can keep your clients informed on the latest environmental industry developments and news about your company.
Renewable Energy Marketing Case Study
As companies and consumers turn their focus to the environment and look for ways to mitigate emissions, some businesses have stepped forward as a leader in the renewable energy realm. As an integrated digital marketing agency that understands the importance of sustainable and environmentally conscious brands, we look forward to sharing positive success stories from our clients in the industry. Learn how Kraus Marketing assisted one renewable energy client in the case study below.
Our Client:A New Jersey-based commercial electrical contracting company providing world-class electrical installations, maintenance, and repair to businesses and corporations throughout the state.
Client Challenge:The client needed an ongoing digital marketing campaign to give their business an online presence, reach the correct clientele (corporate and commercial clients rather than residential clients), and set themselves apart from their competitors. They also wanted to convey benefits that were specific to their company, such as their unique industry knowledge on renewable energy sources, including solar power.
The Kraus Solution:
This client partnered with Kraus Marketing for a fully managed integrated digital campaign consisting of SEO, social media, and email. Our strategy allowed us to help the client better reach their target audience, broaden awareness, retarget current prospects, and showcase their services—many of which focused on green energy offerings for businesses, such as photovoltaic system installation, maintenance, and repair.
Client Success:From the launch of their digital campaign until now, our marketing initiatives have helped our client see great results. Since partnering with our renewable energy marketing agency, they have seen increased website traffic from social media, high average page duration on blogs (including blogs focused on green energy), and an increase in services booked.
Stats:The client partnered with us in December of 2019 and launched their digital campaign shortly after. To show their continued success, even after the digital campaign had been running for a while, we reviewed data for April 1st, 2021 to July 1st, 2022 and compared that to the previous period (the time directly after the campaign launch):
- Overall traffic to the website increased 49.85%
- New users increased 50.75%
- Organic traffic increased 214.61%
- Traffic from social media increased 25.17%
In addition, several high-performing blogs have helped establish the client as a unique authority within their field with topics relating to solar maintenance and photovoltaic system maintenance. These blogs boast an impressive average time spent on a page of over three minutes and a high number of unique pageviews. This indicates that the site’s content is engaging, informative, and attracting visitors organically.
We look forward to working with this client well into the future and we’re excited to help them grow their renewable energy-focused services!
40 Pine Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
New York City:
315 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
601 N. Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
To learn more about opportunities at Kraus Marketing: