Is Social Media Marketing Right for My Business?
Everyone has content to share online; Kraus Marketing helps you get it in front of the right audience. With just one meeting a month we can have you interacting with your customers!
The rise of social media has been nothing short of astonishing in recent years. Here are just a few statistics according to Search Engine Journal
- 71% of companies now have a presence on Facebook, 59% are on Twitter, and 43% use a company blog for marketing.
- Facebook has over 310M unique visitors a day.
- One in four Americans watches a YouTube video every day.
- 53% of employers now research candidates on social networks
Contact Us to Talk About Social Media
Using the form below or by calling 973.998.5742
With all the different social media platforms where does your business fit in? Kraus Marketing helps you get it in front of the right audience.
What social media platforms are good for your business?
Depending on your goals of how you want to gain new customers or engage your current or potential clients, Kraus Marketing will work with you on:
- Optimized Facebook fan pages with SEO copy in the information and description sections of your business profile to help expand your organic reach.
- Custom interactive Facebook fan pages with links to your company website, splash pages, contests, sweepstakes, original content, custom tabs and more.
- Facebook apps & customer engagement programs with special offers, targeted posts, mobile app engagement and marketing campaigns.
- Twitter posts that build followers and engagement.
- Online video on YouTube, Vimeo – upload instructional or educational videos about your product or service on your own online video channel.
- Instagram posts that build followers and boost online presence.
- Recommending other social media platforms such as Flickr or Pinterest for sharing photos, Google Plus to share information and interact with others, and more.
- Branded LinkedIn profiles— fully optimized with relevant search terms in all fields, from your branded bio to skills and interests and everything in between.
- Social Media Advertising – Place targeted ads on different platforms to help reach potential customers and drive sales.
- Show you how to monitor your analytics to determine ROI.