4 Ways to Use Messaging App Marketing
Everyone knows social media advertising awards some promising results. Yet social messaging apps are not even on some marketer’s radar. The most popular of these apps being Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, and Viber. Let’s take a look at some results found in a Facebook IQ study conducted on social messaging.
- Over 1 billion messages are exchanged every month between businesses and people
- 67% of people say they will message companies more over the next two years
- 53% of people say they are more likely to shop with a business they can contact via chat
- Out of 9 formats of communication, messaging ranked number 2
- 39% of people share photos of products
Overall, messaging apps make communication between businesses more conversational, convenient, and efficient. Here’s everything you need to be doing to take advantage of messaging app marketing.
- Add it to your Facebook page. Get the most out of your Facebook page by adding in a ‘Send a message’ button visible to users. Go to your homepage, click add a button, select send a message, and choose Messenger as the user’s redirect. It’s that simple!
- Reconnect with clients. Using messaging apps is a great way to casually reconnect with clients or prospects and get the rapport going again. Sending relevant and valuable content is the key to success here. Upcoming events, industry news, or a reminder of your services are excellent conversation starters.
- Give promotions directly to your customers. When making sales, be sure to collect phone numbers for an opt-in texting service. Messaging apps are perfect for sending your customers exclusive promotions, sales, or new products. These messages also work to remind customers of your products or services. Always be sure to include links for easy access!
- Utilize chatbots. Many messenger apps such as Facebook Messenger and WeChat offer the ability for companies to use chatbots to interact with users. These bots are great for prompting common questions, recommending services or products, and delivering relevant content.
When it comes to running successful messaging app marketing, don’t leave it to guesswork. Get in touch with professionals who know what will get results, such as Kraus Marketing. We offer a fully integrated digital marketing experience, including social media, SEO, pay per click, and email campaigns. Get in touch with us today for a consultation!