The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have a strong understanding of social media platforms and digital trends. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining high standards in all work and needs to be able to work as part of a team or individually. The applicant also must have very strong writing and communication skills.
The individual will need to learn quickly as they will be taught the latest SEM (Search Engine Marketing) techniques.
This is an unpaid position and the right individual can earn college credits. Upon completion of the internship there is the possibility of being offered a full-time position.
- Help research and write specific content for use across multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…) for several different types of industries.
- Schedule all approved postings for the month and perform quality checks each day that the correct information is posting.
- Work with the project manager on a regular basis to assist with setting up new client accounts and manage existing client accounts for Social Media and SEM.
- Blog Writing
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms and how the client desires to be branded in the online space
- Must be a final semester, senior or graduate student at an accredited college or university
- Commitment to 16-20 hours work per week during semester
- Works well in a team environment
- Intern must monitor his or her own personal social media accounts and hold to our code of ethics
- Must possess superior writing skills and editorial judgment
- Detail-oriented and strong organization and project management skills
- Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to handle quick deadlines
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are required
Apply by emailing your resume to: [email protected]