How do you create an effective, strategic retail marketing campaign? Here at Kraus Marketing, we have experience in designing successful campaigns for a variety of clients. Many of which, are retailers.
Retailers call Kraus Marketing to execute multi-channel digital and traditional marketing strategies. Typically, retailers want to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and highlight the brands they sell. Our team has effectively created and executed successful retail marketing strategies for close to two decades.
Typically, for retailers we provide:
- Brand identity. Brand identity is used to design a logo, social media platforms, stationery, and websites. It is more than a logo, it includes how that logo can be used, approved imagery and messaging, colors, and fonts.
- Campaign creation. We believe any marketing strategy should have a big idea that trickles down into everything that you do. Our main priority is to create a campaign that enables you to make an emotional connection with your targeted audience.
- Website design & development. 40% of online shoppers will abandon a website if it takes longer than three seconds to load. It is very important to ensure that your website loads fast, is mobile-responsive, and contains the information that consumers are searching for. At Kraus Marketing, we take it a step further and sync your inventory management system with your e-commerce website. We also keep your website and products updated for all seasons, sales, and specials.
- SEO. The secret to landing on top of a Google search query is search engine optimization (SEO). It’s a very technical way of optimizing content, keywords, and code to match Google’s algorithm and make sure that you show up on top of the organic search results.
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns enable you to reach people more quickly and give you more control over time-sensitive messaging than organic search. If you are struggling to show up for a keyword, brand, or product, the easiest place to show up immediately is by purchasing that keyword via the Ad Planner of the most relevant search engine.
- Social media. 76% of Americans have at least one social media profile, while 50% have more than three. A great social media campaign can put your retail stores in front of a lot of people. For regional retailers, you can expect to have 100,000 plus potential customers viewing posts weekly. National campaigns can anticipate millions of eyes on their posts weekly. When compared to print advertising, social media has a much lower cost per impression and higher ROI.
- Traditional marketing strategy. In addition to our digital experience, we also are well-versed in traditional marketing. For a typical retailer, we can provide TV, radio, billboards, direct mail, magazine and newspaper advertisements.