One of the great things about the retail industry is that as long as there are consumers, there will be demand. However, even with this demand, the competition is steep for many businesses. How can you ensure your business will cut through all of the noise and generate sales? A retail marketing agency, of course.
The retail industry has come a long way from mail-in catalogs and “as seen on tv” ads, featuring actors in the most unrealistic and painfully-comical situations. Retailers can now harness the power of the internet to spread the word about their products. Here at Kraus Marketing, we’re experienced in designing successful campaigns for a variety of clients – many of which are retailers. They knock on our door looking to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and highlight the products they sell – and we get them there by executing multi-channel digital and traditional marketing strategies.
Our Retail-Focused Services Include:
Typically, for retailers we provide:
- Brand identity. Brand identity helps you explore your image through a logo, website, social media platforms, stationery, and more. Let Kraus help you develop the perfect messaging, imagery, and voice to attract the right buyers.
- Campaign creation. We believe in having a big idea to influence the rest of your marketing strategy, crafting a campaign to elicit an emotional connection with your targeted audience.
- Website design & development. Your website should not only look great, but it should be functional as well. It should load quickly (40% of online shoppers will abandon a website if it takes longer than three seconds to load), be mobile-responsive, and quickly offer your customers the information and products they need. Here at Kraus Marketing, we take it a step further and sync your inventory management system with your e-commerce website. We also keep your website and products updated for all seasons, sales, and specials.
- SEO. The secret to landing on top of a Google search query is search engine optimization (SEO). Without all the fancy terminology, it’s basically a way to optimize content using keywords and code to match Google’s algorithm, ensuring you show up on top of the organic search results.
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns can help you track your campaigns to see what works and what doesn’t. Don’t like waiting to see results? PPC is a great way to implement a new strategy to boost your appearance in front of your target audience and increase conversions.
- Social media. Nowadays, having a strong social media presence is a must. A good social media campaign can put your retail stores in front of far more people as opposed to traditional methods alone. Not to mention, social media has a much lower cost per impression and higher ROI than print advertising.
- Email marketing. What’s the first thing you check in the morning? If you’re like over half of the adult population, it’s probably your email. Email conversion rates are 40x those of Facebook and Twitter. It’s no surprise why businesses, especially e-commerce sites, utilize email marketing campaigns.
- Traditional marketing strategy. Digital may be booming, but we understand the importance of integrating traditional methods like TV, radio, billboards, direct mail, magazine, and newspaper advertisements as well to help spread the word.
Retail Case Study
Bringing a Retail Marketing Campaign into the Digital Age
With a heavy shift towards digital marketing campaigns, more and more businesses realize that they too need to consider revamping their strategy. The sooner you are able to do so, the sooner you can see positive results!
A retailer that has been family-owned and operated for nearly half a century. They have won “Retailer of the Year” for their industry three times and counting and want to continue their success.
Before beginning their journey with Kraus Marketing, the majority of our client’s marketing spend was allocated to traditional, offline media. They needed help in bringing their campaigns into the digital age.
Our team executed a multi-channel marketing strategy that integrated our digital marketing services within the traditional methods the client was currently using. Since they had seen prior success with these traditional campaigns, we wanted to use them in tandem with digital. The overall campaign was comprised of print, radio, PPC, SEO, display, email, and social media – all sharing a consistent brand look and feel.
We helped our client achieve its best summer season ever. The jump they saw from adding digital strategy to their campaign was more than expected and encouraging to say the least.
Looking to increase your sales this upcoming season? Contact us today, and we’ll help you figure out the ideal strategy and platforms for your retail business.