Platforms commonly used for WaaS include, but are not limited to:
WordPress. WordPress websites are great for B2B companies looking to showcase their services, team, and industries they work with. Features include:
- Blog or Latest News – Share your latest company news in a section that is easy to update and is automatically placed on the homepage.
- Portfolio – Showcase images in an interactive gallery of work that your organization has produced.
- Events – Host a lot of events? WordPress sites have a section built out to share event dates and details.
- WooCommerce – E-commerce sites will benefit from WooCommerce, WordPress’s open source e-commerce plugin. It powers over 30% of all online stores.
- Contact forms – WordPress sites also have forms that can be enabled to receive contact forms from potential clients.
Kraus Marketing WaaS websites are not templates, they are custom to the brand, company, and organization purchasing it. We will review the goals of your organization and build out a website to achieve them.