Website Design and Marketing Strategy for a Real Estate Developer and Sales Company
Real estate’s marketing and sales strategies may have changed more than any other industry since the invention of the internet. That’s why it’s important you choose an agency well versed in traditional and interactive marketing strategies. We helped this client sell 40 condos in just 6 months (from the move-in date) during a very troubled housing market.
Our client was:
- A real estate developer that built large condo complexes in New Jersey & New York. They sell the units once they were completed (in this case). They also develop apartment complexes where they manage the property.
Our Client’s Position when we first met:
- They came to us with all 44 condos to sell in a building that was near completion.
- They were using outdated traditional marketing methods coupled with a down economy and were not able to obtain enough leads to close on the units.
Kraus Marketing developed a strategy with these goals in mind:
- Create a brand for the building so that it could stand out in a market saturated with new buildings.
- Create a web presence so that they could be found on search engines.
- Provide a better system of capturing cold leads and gathering their information in order to contact potential buyers for an appointment.
- Created, developed and launched a website and full marketing plan with the following:
- A contact form linked to an email address created specifically for the property.
- A full interactive gallery showcasing the property.
- A traditional and interactive marketing plan created specifically to drive qualified leads back to the website and building, executed and managed completely by Kraus Marketing.
- Optimized the website for search results (SEO).
- A mobile version of the site so that people with smartphones could view the site with ease.
Results:Following are the results from the date of launch to current numbers:
- Within 6 months of the Grand Opening (move in date) out of the 44 condos, 40 were sold.
- Today all of the units have been sold.
Absolute Unique Visits:
Average Time on Site: