Corporate Website Design Case Study for IT Company
Below are results that can happen within a short time of launching your new site. This customer increased their monthly website visits by more then 400% and received 38 e-mails from their website in the first 3 months!
Our client was:
- A network solutions provider that specialized in delivering technology solutions to the education community in New York, New Jersey and Southern Connecticut.
Our Clients Position when we first met:
- They had an outdated website (design, content and navigation). The current site was not providing any new business.
- Current design was having a negative effect on their brand value.
A new website needed to be designed and developed in order to accomplish the following:
- Increase brand value by providing a clean corporate design
- Provide strong search results
- Provide the client access to update their own site
- Capture cold leads, maintain and cross-sell current business
Kraus Marketing completed a design brief with our client to:
- Determine our clients target market
- Determine the goals that the website was to accomplish
- Nail down a design that was consistent with the brand of the company
- Created, developed and launched a full CMS website that provided the following features (among many others)
- Employee log-in access
- Contact form
- Optimized for search engines (SEO)
- CMS ability to upload documents
- End user ability to download documents
Results: Following are the results from the date of launch to current numbers:
June 10 – July 10
July 10 – Aug 10
Aug 10 – Sept 10
Absolute Unique Visits:
Average Time on Site:
- Total Goals since launch of website: 38
- 54% of visits are referred from Search Engines