Retargeting Ads

How many times have you noticed that a pair of shoes you were just looking at appear on your Facebook or another website via an advertisement? If you’ve ever wondered why that happens it’s because people like us at Kraus Marketing create triggers that will enable you to see a product again. We call it retargeting and it has proven to be extremely successful for our clients.

Only 2% of shoppers will convert on the first time they visit your website. Retargeting pushes the other 98% to return to your website. In fact, 70% of people who are retargeted via display ads are more likely to convert. The majority of shoppers have a neutral or positive feeling about retargeting ads. A huge benefit of retargeting is the fact that it lowers acquisition costs. The stats should start to paint the picture that retargeting is key to gaining conversions and making sales.

Here at Kraus Marketing, we have a talented team that is able to create successful retargeting campaigns and increase your conversion rate. We can customize the ad depending on whether someone visited on a mobile device or on a computer. Retargeting ads can complement your digital marketing efforts.

WANT TO DISCUSS AN UPCOMING CAMPAIGN?

WANT TO DISCUSS YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS?