In the entertainment industry, your brand is creating something and waiting for the world to witness it. The market is saturated, though, and there are always hungry, new faces wrestling for their share of the public conversation. The competition level is high, and your brand needs a way to break through and rise to the top. Kraus Marketing is here to help.
At Kraus Marketing, we know what it means to entertain an audience. Our specialized integrated marketing campaigns feature both digital and- if needed- traditional methods to illustrate your brand in ways that make people excited to learn more. Whether you’re looking to increase awareness, explore new aspects of your brand, or drive sales, we have the skills and the experience to help you thrive.
- Brand identity. People want to know who you are and what you stand for. Your brand’s identity shows that to them with visual cues and copy that breeds customer loyalty and recognition. This includes your use of colors, fonts, imagery, and messaging.
- Campaign creation. Campaigns represent a bold step for your brand. You are taking action to achieve a goal and inviting your audience on the journey with you. Kraus Marketing can help you develop the ideas that will trickle down into the rest of your campaign strategies, building an emotional connection between you and your audience.
- Website design & development. You’re in the entertainment industry, so you understand the importance of intriguing your audience’s senses with great design. Your website should reflect this. Fast loading speeds, mobile responsiveness, and a visually pleasing design are all necessary in today’s on-the-go world. Publishing content that matters to your visitors is just as vital.
- SEO. Search engines can be tricky. There are plenty of good practices that can help your content rank high on search engine result pages (SERPs) but knowing how to implement them consistently is our specialty.
- PPC. Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns can save you money by offering more control and easy access to tracked analytics. This is a great tool for building awareness and boosting your appearance in front of the consumers you’re trying to reach without the longer timeframe that tactics like SEO typically require.
- Social media. Your consumers are on social media, and now, businesses are too. Join them and realize the growing benefits of a professional social account on the major platforms. Not only will your brand awareness get a boost, but you have the chance to drive e-commerce sales by advertising and even selling directly within these platforms.
- Email marketing. While some may think email is becoming outdated, approximately 58% of adults still report that their email is the first thing they check in the morning. Not to mention email consumer conversion rates are 40x those of Facebook and Twitter. Email marketing is also a great way to reach out to a more specific target audience with personalized offers.
- Traditional marketing strategy. Sometimes, the old ways work best. Though there are so many ways to improve your marketing strategy digitally, going through the traditional methods can still help you connect with a larger audience. Kraus Marketing can offer services for TV, radio, billboards, direct mail, magazine, and newspaper advertisements to supplement your digital campaign.
Entertainment Marketing Case Study
YouTube Marketing for a Local Music Producer
Paid search and social media marketing are all part of the equation of success for many individuals and businesses in today’s market, especially in the entertainment industry. Below we discuss the power of a strategic and monitored paid search campaign with the help of Kraus Marketing.
Our client was a young, up-and-coming producer looking to gain a strong presence on YouTube. His goal was to reach musicians or artists that would be interested in the music he produced.
Our client found he had limited exposure through SoundCloud. He wanted to increase awareness of his music on a different platform while reaching the right target audience.
THE KRAUS SOLUTION:
Kraus began running general awareness and video search YouTube Ads within interested and specific audiences in order to get our client’s music in front of people who wanted to hear it.
We then focused on optimization of the ad placements. After noticing there was room for improvement in a handful of metrics, we combed through all of the locations that our client’s videos were appearing. We discovered that there were many channels/placements that were underperforming in the major KPIs that we established. After implementing our changes, we saw increases in a number of performance metrics, such as average watch time, view rate, and interaction rate. We continued to monitor these views and revise the ads when needed.
STATS TO CONSIDER:
- Total watch time across all videos is ~2.1 million minutes (or roughly four years of watch time!)
- View rate (views divided by impressions) increased from ~32% to right around ~48%
- On average, it cost ~$2.75 per 1,000 impressions, or $0.027 per impression and ~$6.98 per 1,000 views, or $0.069 per view
CLIENT SUCCESS & CONCLUSION:
After less than six short months, we crossed over one million views across all of the client’s advertised videos. This came with a heavy amount of comments ranging from compliments, requests to use his music, and freestyle ideas to use over the client’s instrumentals. This all increased the subscriber count from 0 to 857.
Need help reaching success in the entertainment industry? Contact Kraus today to get started!