“Kraus Marketing is not just any job – it is a career. I enjoy coming into work each day and contributing to the success of our company and our clients. In a typical day at Kraus Marketing, you’ll hear laughter, collaborative meetings, creative brainstorming sessions, and even a burrito song. Our team has fun together and works hard to provide quality marketing services for a wide range of clients.” – Stephanie, Digital Marketing Coordinator
Who are we?
Here at Kraus Marketing, we are a team of young, talent-driven individuals who live, eat and breathe marketing. We specialize in website design, branding, social media marketing, search engine optimization and pay per click. Kraus Marketing prides ourselves on being great at what we do and we push each other to be better than that.
What do we stand for?
The philosophy behind Kraus Marketing starts and ends with family. We care about our employees and we celebrate with them when personal milestones are reached. From outings as a team to weddings and new babies, we have been there, done that, taken the #selfie to prove it. The team at Kraus Marketing works hard and plays hard to achieve that work-life balance.
What is the employee culture like?
When it comes to employee culture, we are all about incorporating fun into everything we do. As a younger agency, we are involved in a softball league and play as a team every week. We go on group outings to happy hour, sporting events and partake in corporate events.
What type of people are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are talented, hard working and driven to be the best in their field. Everyone is held accountable and must be self-sufficient while being able to work as a team. Kraus Marketing wants employees who don’t take themselves too seriously but when it’s crunch time, can work to meet deadlines and present themselves in a professional manner.
If Kraus Marketing sounds like a place that you could see yourself at, take a look at our current job openings. If you don’t see something that fits your needs, send us a general resume and cover letter anyway; you never know what may open up.
When you determine which position is best for you, fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in growing our company!
Kraus Marketing is Hiring Account Managers!
Are you looking to work in a high-end marketing agency where you are valued? Do you like to meet new people, network, and help to influence the success of a company? Kraus Marketing is looking for account managers. As an account manager, you will be tasked to create new business opportunities via networking, walk-ins, cold calls, and leads from our website. This also includes writing proposals and contracts, creating projection reports, as well as prospect tracking. You will be required to maintain current relationships with ongoing clients and continually provide them marketing opportunities.
- 1-3 years outside sales
- Proven track record to increase sales
- Proven high level client service and customer retention
- Maintain a network of influence
- Motivated to work commission-based pay structure.
All others need not apply. Please respond to the email address below. In addition, please type “Motivated” into the subject line or the email will be ignored.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Junior Web Developer will translate static web design concepts into fully functional websites. Using a working knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as specific content management systems such as WordPress and Magento, web developers create the framework and functional aspects of the website.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meet with clients and/or the Senior Web Design Manager to determine the scope of a project
- Present the design to the Senior Web Design Manager and revise accordingly
- Ensure websites are designed to be pixel-perfect matches from web concepts
- Responsible for implementing mobile responsive components and testing on multiple browsers and platforms
- Consult art and digital marketing teams to implement various web components and ensure project deadlines are maintained
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review all deliverable for errors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Report and escalate to upper management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Troubleshoot client website issues, including liaising with hosting company to resolve problems
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in HTML
- Proficiency in CSS
- Ability to take a working art file and translate into a webpage
- Ability to work in WordPress
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Magento experience a plus
- Ability to work or adapt to Mac/OS X
- MUST SEND A WEBSITE PORTFOLIO
Interested candidates that e-mail a cover letter, résumé, and website portfolio will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.